[MediaWiki-l] [Mediawiki-enterprise] Is this still up-to-date? NOLA Hackaton 2011 Third party committers help

Mark A. Hershberger mah at everybody.org
Fri Jan 18 17:13:17 UTC 2013

On 01/18/2013 10:59 AM, Maria Miteva wrote:
> I am an intern working on reaching out to third-party MediaWiki users.
> I was pointed to this link with notes on discussion at NOLA Hackaton
> 2011. I was wondering if these issues/ideas are still valid and if
> there was any follow up on them?
>
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/NOLA_Hackathon/Saturday#Third-party_committers_help

I was involved in that discussion and I'll look over the notes.  I just
had a good phone discussion today with the founder of ZeldaWiki about
MediaWiki and extensions and the lack of support that may be relevant.

Mark.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Language will always shift from day to day. It is the wind blowing
    through our mouths. -- http://hexm.de/np