[MediaWiki-l] Interwiki extension

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Sun Jan 13 17:19:02 UTC 2013

Um, sorry to be a dummy but I've clicked every link I can find on the
Extension:Interwiki and none has offered me a download. They all go to
the GIT area, which I am completely clueless about. Also, I should've
said. I'm using 1.19. Please let me know if you think I should download
something different than what you recommended below.

Thanks, Alexis.