[MediaWiki-l] Responsive skins?

Leonard Wallentin leo_wallentin at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 21:17:03 UTC 2013

Thanks everyone.As for the special pages, I guess it isn't as bad as I thought, but at least Special:Preferences seem impossible to adjust to small screens without rewriting (doesn't work in the Bootstrap approach either: https://userbase.kde.org/Special:Preferences). Nice wiki though, Ingo!
Athena is very good looking, but seem to be a bit too dependent on Javascript?

The MobileFrontend extension looks really, really interesting as a starting point for a mobile first responsive redesign. Thanks Brion!
/Leo

_______________Leonard Wallentinleo_wallentin at hotmail.com@leo_wallentin+46 (0) 735 - 933 543