[MediaWiki-l] Help Finding 3-rd Party MediaWiki Users and Suggestions What to Ask Them

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Fri Jan 11 20:51:47 UTC 2013

> From: Maria Miteva <mariya.miteva at gmail.com>
>
> I am failing to find any MediaWiki related
> information on Aruba.it or contact information where I reach them and ask.
> Could you tell me what you found to add them? I guess you had reasons.

I did not add Aruba.it, nor do I know anything about them. If the history says I added them, then perhaps there's a security issue of some sort to address.

I added:
	http://www.EcovillageNewsletter.org
	http://www.EcoReality.org

> Also, even if you are not a very active consultant, you are welcome to
> participate in discussions as long as you have feedback you want to share.
> I will keep you updated!

Thanks. I didn't see any way on that page for someone to register if they didn't have a site to list.

> On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Jan Steinman <Jan at bytesmiths.com> wrote:
>
>> I've added a couple sites to your table that may be interesting. Feel free
>> to delete them if not.
>>
>> I do MediaWiki consulting, but I don't push it too hard and don't have a
>> page touting that. It's mostly to web clients who want to do something that
>> I know MediaWiki is strong at.
>>
>>> From: Mariya Nedelcheva Miteva <mariya.miteva at gmail.com>
>>>
>>> My current project is to compile a list of 3-rd party MediaWiki
>>> users...
>>>
>>> 1) If you know of any users that should be included in the list, I would
>>> appreciate any additions.

>> :::: Life isn't fair. It's just fairer than death, that's all. -- William
>> Goldman
>> :::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op ::::

:::: Complex systems can evolve from simple systems only if there are stable intermediate forms... Among all possible complex forms, hierarchies are the only ones that have had the time to evolve. -- Donella H. Meadows