[MediaWiki-l] Timeline widget with dates from templates via DPL to output javascript block?

Yury Katkov katkov.juriy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 19:45:35 UTC 2013

Try Semantic MediaWiki and its timeline result format [1]. All that SMW
does is scrap the pieses of data distributed on the wikipages and allows to
represent these data in various formats (here is a list of commonly used
formats [2])

You'll need to install the SMW extension and update your templates a bit
but the result is really worth it!
[1] http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Timeline_format
[2] http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Result_formats
-----