[MediaWiki-l] Help Finding 3-rd Party MediaWiki Users and Suggestions What to Ask Them

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Fri Jan 11 15:18:59 UTC 2013

I've added a couple sites to your table that may be interesting. Feel free to delete them if not.

I do MediaWiki consulting, but I don't push it too hard and don't have a page touting that. It's mostly to web clients who want to do something that I know MediaWiki is strong at.

> From: Mariya Nedelcheva Miteva <mariya.miteva at gmail.com>
>
> My current project is to compile a list of 3-rd party MediaWiki
> users...
>
> 1) If you know of any users that should be included in the list, I would
> appreciate any additions.

:::: Life isn't fair. It's just fairer than death, that's all. -- William Goldman