[MediaWiki-l] #switch not working

Al Johnson alj62888 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 05:55:26 UTC 2013

I seem to keep having various problems which all seem to be related to using 2-level deep transclusion with templates (like mentioned in the first post).  Now I'm getting other strange query errors that don't error-out but leave warnings on the page even though the properties and data seem fine otherwise.