[MediaWiki-l] Linode Setup for Mediawiki

Dan Fisher danfisher261 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 05:41:45 UTC 2013

I've been recommended to use the following setup in Linode:

>> NGINX, PHP-FPM with APC and MySQL.

When I sign up for Linode, it will probably give me options for the type of
setup. Which one should I choose?

Arch Linux 2012.10
CentOS 6.2
Debian 6
Fedora 17
Gentoo
openSUSE 12.1
Slackware 13.37
Ubuntu 10.04 LTS
Ubuntu 11.10
Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
Ubuntu 12.10

Also is there anything else I should take care of during the sign-up
process?

thanks
Dan