[MediaWiki-l] How to insert internal link that opens new tab?

Al Johnson alj62888 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 23:26:35 UTC 2013

Thanks Richard.  My eyes are still red from searching the extensions late last night /^)  Can you tell me if DPL will allow me to embed a result list of pages that come from a *full text* search of a page using either 1.) the regular wiki content search or 2.) a full text search of a semantic property of type Text?  Then, the user will be able to click on each link for review before filling out the form.  If I can get this, I won't care much about the links opening to a new tab.

Al