[MediaWiki-l] Wordpress and Mediawiki Nice URL Problem

Wjhonson wjhonson at aol.com
Wed Aug 14 23:14:18 UTC 2013

If you just want that funny looking "index" to go away, I seem to recall there's a simple fix for that.
But I dont' recall the simple fix.

www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual%3aShort_URL

If your Wordpress install was put at the top level, and that's the issue, you might have to uninstall and reinstall it, for all I know.  (All I don't know much.)

Can you give an example of the URL that the Wordpress uses now?  I mean a specific page URL ?
Not sure anymore what the issue is....