[MediaWiki-l] Wordpress and Mediawiki Nice URL Problem

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 20:53:16 UTC 2013

http://techrights.org sort of does it with a MediaWiki taking the front
page and WordPress URLs working as one would expect.

The MediaWiki does not use nice URLs, it uses /index.php/ .

I chatted with Roy on IRC when he was setting this up ... basically, it was
a string of arcane rewrite rules which he got right by trial and error.
mod_rewrite is basically evil :-) There's not a contact email address, but
you might be able to ask on #techrights on Freenode IRC.

- d.