[MediaWiki-l] Wordpress and Mediawiki Nice URL Problem

Wjhonson wjhonson at aol.com
Wed Aug 14 20:48:47 UTC 2013

I believe Wordpress should *not* be on top of the domain heirarchy

I have a Mediawiki install, and I have a Wordpress install, and they both live in their own separate directories, one level down from the top.

The top page, I had to create myself, not from an install script.  It points at the lower level installs.