[MediaWiki-l] Hiring an Online community manager for Wiki growth?

Yury Katkov katkov.juriy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 00:04:04 UTC 2013

Hi Dan!

In WikiVote! we're calling these guys 'facilitators' and growing them from
school teachers. I would say that this question belongs to
mediawiki-enterprise [1] mailing lists, try to ask that there.

Also I must warn you that a good facilitator is not enough for the wiki
growth. For that you need proper advertisement of your wiki and SEO: the
competence that facilitator usually don't have.

For hiring I would try online-facilitation group [2] and of course the
all-mighty LinkedIn.

-----
Yury Katkov, WikiVote