[MediaWiki-l] Mediawiki as an Enterprise wiki

Yury Katkov katkov.juriy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 02:24:10 UTC 2013

In fact there are some ACL extensions that are used by consultancies, see
[1], [2]. Bluespice is probably one of the coolest MediaWiki-based
enterprise system which can be used entirely or as part of your enterprise
wiki. What you should always have in mind is that you don't have a
guarantee that the information you've hidden is unaccessible. In other
words you can use ACL extensions so that different groups of your users can
see different sets of pages, but you certainly don't want to store the
people credit cards numbers in a hidden pages.

[1] http://diqa-pm.com/de/Main_Page
[2] https://gesinn.it/de/semantic-apps
-----
Yury Katkov, WikiVote