[Mediawiki-l] Issues with wikitable in 1.19

Stip stipen.treublatt at gmx.net
Thu May 31 12:00:28 UTC 2012

We are having some issues with the wikitable-css-class in 1.19.0.
We want to be able to define a background color for the table and a
different one for th in MediaWiki:Common.css, but if we do this without
marking it as important, it is being ignored. And if we define it as
important, we are not able to override the color on wiki articles.

Simply put, why is our declaration of wikitable in MediaWiki:Common.css
being ignored? Shouldnt MediaWiki:Common.css be loaded after everything
defined by MediaWiki?

Greetings
Stip