[Mediawiki-l] Cannot install mwdumper from source

chepukha ndkhanh824 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 04:49:40 UTC 2012

 Thanks a lot for your response.

@Jeremy:
    I've changed to version 1.5 but run into other problems:
http://pastebin.com/3v65rt2X
    I think there are files missing in the source code. This
directory src/org/apache/commons/compress/ is empty.

    I see mwdumper has not been under development for years. What do people
use to load (wiki) xml data into database?

@ Henny,
    I'm trying to load xml data into database not backing up my database.
    I saw MySQLDumper has restore script that can read data from .gz file
back into database but not sure if it does what I need. I'll take a look at
it.

 Thanks,