[Mediawiki-l] Problem loading wikipedia xml data to database using mwdumper

Khanh Nguyen ndkhanh824 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:30:31 UTC 2012

  I got this error in the middle of the process:
  ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 1803: You have an error in your SQL syntax;
check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near ''{{pp-move-indef}}\n{{Anarchism
sidebar}}\n\'\'\'Anarchism\'\'\' is a [[politica' at line 1

  I got the tables.sql file from here (
http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/trunk/phase3/maintenance/tables.sql?view=markup)
and it does not even have more than 1500 lines so I'm not sure what the
line number above refer to.

  Again, here's the full output message if someone needs it:
http://pastebin.com/BEtGTEAA
  Also, I have seen some data in my wikidb.

  Thanks,