[Mediawiki-l] Problem loading wikipedia xml data to database using mwdumper

Khanh Nguyen ndkhanh824 at gmail.com
Thu May 24 22:01:55 UTC 2012

 Hi all,
 I'm loading compressed wikipedia xml data into mysql database using
mwdumper. The input is the following file gotten from
http://dumps.wikimedia.org/enwiki/latest/:

          enwiki-latest-pages-meta-history1.xml-p000000010p000002130.bz2

 In mysql, I have a user named wikiuser and have an empty database for that
user named wikidb.
 I run the following command to load data into my db:

          java -jar mwdumper.jar --format=sql:1.5 [the_bz2_file_name] |
mysql -u wikiuser -p wikidb

 However, I got this error: "ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 33: Table
'wikidb.text' doesn't exist".
 You can see the detail output messages from the link below:
          http://pastebin.com/Y6WXhxnq

 Can someone help me fix this error please?

 Many thanks,
 Chepukha