[Mediawiki-l] adding style sheets with http urls

Poornima Pochana ppreddy at uab.edu
Tue May 22 15:15:44 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am creating a new theme with mediawiki 1.18.1 and 1.19.0 source code and I have a couple of style sheets from a remote site. I am not able to add these style sheets in the resource loader styles array with a url like 'http://mysite.com/css/screen.css'. When I do, I get the following errors:

For 1.18.1, the error is:

[error] [client ::1] PHP Warning:  filemtime(): stat failed for /home/user/public_html/mw-1.18.1/skins/https://mysite.com/brand/styles/3.0/css/bg/backsplash-green_bg.css in /home/user/public_html/mw-1.18.1/includes/resourceloader/ResourceLoaderFileModule.php on line 380

For 1.19.0, the error is:
error] [client ::1] PHP Warning:  array_map(): An error occurred while invoking the map callback in /home/user/public_html/mediawiki-1.19.0/includes/resourceloader/ResourceLoaderFileModule.php on line 589

I have to download the style sheets locally and mention a local file path to the styles array.  Is this a limitation/restriction in mediawiki to add style sheets only with a file path?

Thanks,
Poornima.