[Mediawiki-l] Reminder about online Git/Gerrit tutorial - May 8 (today) @ 19:00 UTC

Gregory Varnum gregory.varnum at gmail.com
Tue May 8 07:49:45 UTC 2012

Reminder to folks about the tutorial that saper is doing for Git / Gerrit later today @ 19:00 UTC.

Below is more info, but here is a link with the highlights:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project:WikiProject_Extensions/MediaWiki_Workshops#Upcoming:_Git_.2F_Gerrit_Tutorial

Remember to RSVP!
http://doodle.com/qnrgibpqxyamqhzb

I hope to see folks there!

This is at least the third Git related training and more are coming.  In other words - have no fear - help is on the way.  :)

-greg aka varnent

Begin forwarded message: