[Mediawiki-l] online Git/Gerrit tutorial by saper on 8 May

Gregory Varnum gregory.varnum at gmail.com
Tue May 8 07:47:10 UTC 2012

Tom - if you just want to test your sip - you may find this useful:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/FAQ#How_can_I_test_if_it_is_working.3F

Make sure you RSVP as well:
http://doodle.com/qnrgibpqxyamqhzb

I suspect saper will get the sip dial-in info out to folks before the show begins so you can hopefully double check things then.

-greg aka varnent