[Mediawiki-l] why can't I copy-paste the "Template:Citation Needed" onto my own wiki?

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Mon May 7 15:09:20 UTC 2012

Because you also need to copy to your wiki all the templates that this
template uses. You can see a list of them under the editing window.

This is one of the most unfortunate limitations of MediaWiki - the
templates are very powerful, but very hard to maintain and to migrate
from wiki to wiki.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬