[Mediawiki-l] Help importing abstract.xml

စကား၀ါေျမ အြန္လိုင္းစာၾကည့္တိုက္ sagarwarmyae at gmail.com
Wed May 2 01:07:45 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Sorry again. I already imported all backup and xml from
http://dumps.wikipedia.org/mywiki/ but the links are still not working. I
already used rebuildall.php in maintenance folder but I still can't open
the page. When I opened the page, the error is the post may be deleted and
blah blah blah. Is there anything that I need to do after importing data?

Best Regards,
Ko Min