[Mediawiki-l] Whitspace dropped from my template?

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Tue Mar 27 05:21:01 UTC 2012

To answer my own question, the whitespace was being consumed because
of the adjacent <noinclude> and <includeonly> style tags.  It appears
that there are two ways you could solve this:

1) use &#x20; to get a space that isn't encoded as ' '
2) use <nowiki/> after the space so that the other tags see the
adjacent nowiki tag and not whitespace that they gobble up.

I used #1 and my template expands as expected now.
--
"The Direct3D Graphics Pipeline" -- DirectX 9 version available for download