[Mediawiki-l] Speech recognition - reg

Leonard Wallentin leo_wallentin at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 11:46:20 UTC 2012

> Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 16:39:17 +0530> From: babumaddesh at gmail.com
> To: mediawiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org
> Subject: [Mediawiki-l] Speech recognition - reg
>
> Dear sir,
>
> I am doing the project voice based home automation. I have tried to convert
> the voice into text.But i am not able to code in matlab properly. I saw the
> similar project in this link
>  http://www.softwarepractice.org/wiki/Team_D_Speaker_Recognition.
>
> Please can anyone send me the source code for this project. It ll be
> helpful to compare my coding with that.
>

> Thanks & Regards

Hello,
I believe your question is on the wrong mailing lit. This list is for the MediaWiki wiki software, and the only connection to the above mentioned project is that they seem to be using MediaWiki for their wiki (admittedly confusing, as they have the MediaWiki logo on top of their page). You will have to find the people behind Softwarepractice.org somehow and ask them. Good luck!
Best regardsLeo Wallentin