[Mediawiki-l] Gadget copy script

billinghurst billinghurst at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 03:34:45 UTC 2012

Why are we importing gadgets to new sites, I thought that the whole
purpose of ResourceLoader was to stop the proliferation of gadgets and
especially versions of gadgets.  In fact we have been trying to look to
standardise and align the gadgets to a master copy in a number of places.

Regards, Andrew

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 22:15:05 -0400, mah at wikimedia.org (Mark A.
Hershberger)