[Mediawiki-l] New Plugin for Extension:ConfirmEdit - RFC

Jan Steinman Jan at Bytesmiths.com
Tue Mar 20 15:45:18 UTC 2012

> Thanks for your replies, I realize this is a faulty plugin right now for
> following reasons

Neat idea, though, for the reasons you cite. I'm on a slow connection, and sometimes a CAPTCHA (off-site) holds up the entire page.

The evolution of the human race will not be accomplished in the ten thousand years of tame animals, but in the million years of wild animals, because man is and will always be a wild animal. -- Charles Galton Darwin