[Mediawiki-l] Default Search

Shaffer, Kurt Kurt_Shaffer at steris.com
Fri Mar 9 13:53:26 UTC 2012

Not sure how to check that.  Here is what is in the LocalSettings.php file:

$wgExtraNamespaces[506] = "DBA";
$wgExtraNamespaces[507] = "DBA_talk";
$wgContentNamespaces[] = array( NS_MAIN, NS_TALK, NS_DBA, NS_DBA_talk );
$wgNamespacesToBeSearchedDefault = array(
        NS_MAIN =>           true,
        NS_CATEGORY =>       true,
        NS_IMAGE =>          true,
        NS_DBA =>            true,