[Mediawiki-l] Template sharing question

Jamie Thingelstad jamie at thingelstad.com
Fri Apr 27 17:50:00 UTC 2012

I had bought mediawikicookbook.com and put a wiki up on it with specifically this idea... I never got time to do it and let the domain expire a couple of days ago. I'd be up for putting it back up and hosting it if a few others wanted to help build out a cookbook of templates...

I specifically was looking at a lot of Semantic MediaWiki templates.

Interested? Ping me..