[Mediawiki-l] Wiki on LAN running slow

Zach H. luckenbach at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 21:33:17 UTC 2012

Hey Charlie,

A few things you can do to determine if its the Mediawiki and its
underpinnings is to make a plain jane HTML page and place it in the root
directory of your MediaWiki install and then attempt to get it via the
browser. When you say the page takes ~40seconds to load does that mean it
takes 40seconds before anything shows up, or 40seconds from the time the
page initially starts loading till completion ?