[Mediawiki-l] About creating dialog like input tool for my wiki site

Frank Xu xu.925 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Apr 25 17:38:38 UTC 2012

Thanks Jan.
That's the only two ways that I can find. But it seems that both ways
are hard to step on due to the constrains.
The server is owned by IT but no one else is allowed to touch it.
I cannot even log onto that server, not even mention to manipulate files
on that machine.

The semantic forms require the website to be a Semantic MediaWiki
installation but the current one is not.

But I think we engineers are also working under heavy constrains to find
a proper solution, right? Anyone has
a better idea?