[Mediawiki-l] Looking for wikiporn webmaster (was: How can I disable reading certain namespaces?)

Platonides Platonides at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 22:17:37 UTC 2012

On 11/04/12 03:06, Deanna Chiapputi wrote:
> Ooh I see thanks for letting me know. The site made me register to email
> the webmaster. Well, do you know who the webmaster is and
> how I can reach that  person? My name is being spammed all over wikiporn
> and I need my name removed from this girl Missy Lou that I'm attached
> to somehow. Thanks

Hmm, no. This is a mailing list about using and administrating
mediawiki, a software used to run wikis.
Sorry, but this is the wrong forum. This list and its subscribers are in
no way affiliated with that site called 'wikiporn' you mentioned.

I recommend you to check the whois records to find out a responsible for
that site.

Good luck