[Mediawiki-l] How can I disable reading certain namespaces? (MW1.18.2)

Deanna Chiapputi dcchiapputi at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 01:06:20 UTC 2012

Ooh I see thanks for letting me know. The site made me register to email the webmaster. Well, do you know who the webmaster is and how I can reach that  person? My name is being spammed all over wikiporn and I need my name removed from this girl Missy Lou that I'm attached to somehow. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone