[Mediawiki-l] Upgraded but broke an extension

Chris Lewis yecheondigital at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 08:54:25 UTC 2012

I finally upgraded to Mediawiki 1.18 and while doing so it broke an mp3 player extension I was using (Flashmp3:http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:FlashMP3 ). It looks like the person is no longer updating the extension as I saw a similar problem posted on the discussion section of the site.

Since no one updating it anymore and the fact my wiki contains a lot of audio and it's crucial I get this working, I was hoping someone here might be able to help me.

The error is :
"Fatal error: Class 'Image' not found".

for this piece of code: $img=function_exists('wfFindFile')? wfFindFile($title):newImage($title);

Anyone know what in the latest mediawiki would make this code return a fatal error?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Chris