[Mediawiki-l] Do you use MediaWiki as a conference website?

Eric BEAUSSART eric.beaussart at orange.fr
Thu Apr 5 14:13:42 UTC 2012

Madam,
I would like to use Mediawiki as a Website Administration Tool !
But, even with some knowledge in Computers, just as an User !
Unfortunately, I loaded it easyly, but did not succed to let it run !
As I told before, providing a mesh of Files is not enough !
A Launcher is compusory, and, in the case of a Computer with Windows as OS,
a "setup.exe" or simillar !
The Mediawiki community did not take much part in help for such a "dumb's affair" !
Too bad ! I am sorry to use this contact just for a such stupid fact,
but improving Mediawiki begins to let it Start "everywhere" !
Thank you for your attention.
Eric Beaussart.