No subject

Fri Sep 2 16:33:14 UTC 2011

collector on each access and timeout sessions after 60 seconds. It
appears the latter is true, since if I log in (not setting "remember
me"), edit a page, wait 60 seconds and try once again to edit the page,
the latter is disallowed and the resulting response shows me logged off.

However, when I look at the sessions directory, the session created by my
login is still there. Maybe I don't understand what the garbage collector
does, but I assumed it would destroy the session record if its lifetime
exceeded maxlifetime.

I know this is a PHP question, not a MW question, but I was hoping
someone might fill me in. By the way, I am running PHP 5.3.4.

--
-- Dan Nessett