[Mediawiki-l] Lucene-search stops indexing page contents

Ross Xu rossxunix at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 29 15:39:38 UTC 2011

Yes, the Lucene daemon is running, and I have restarted it for a couple of times.
The "old pages" are still valid, and I have no problem to search them.
I have no problem to search any new pages' titles either.
For example,
if a new page's title is "abcd", and its content contains "efgh", and the index has been rebuilt, if I search for "abcd", I can get the page directly, but if I search for "efgh", I get nothing.

Thanks a bunch, Olivier!
Any more ideas?
Ross Xu