[Mediawiki-l] Lucene-search stops indexing page contents

Olivier Beaton olivier.beaton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 15:05:13 UTC 2011

I'm sure you already checked this... but is the lucense indexing
daemon still running? If not, then that would explain why old page
content is still indexed in it's database, but new pages are not
getting added. That happened to me with Sphinx and it was a bit
confusing until I ran a ps waxu.

Olivier Finlay Beaton