[Mediawiki-l] Lucene-search stops indexing page contents

Ross Xu rossxunix at yahoo.ca
Wed Sep 28 03:28:05 UTC 2011

Hi there,
I am using Lucene-search 2.1.3 as the search engine for my MediaWiki 1.16, and using MWSearch to fetch the results.
It has been working well, but all of sudden, for newly added pages, I can only search for keywords from their page titles. If I search for keywords only from those newly added pages' conntents, I get 0 result.
There is no problem if I search for any old pages.
It seems the Lucene-search only indexes page titles, and doesn't index the new page contents any more.

Any idea would be appreciated,
Ross Xu