[Mediawiki-l] DPL help needed

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Tue Sep 20 13:46:14 UTC 2011

A Manual is in preparation, and to avoid redlinks on the Contents page,
we considered creating all pages, adding "ToDo" on the currently empty
ones.  The idea was that the author could simply have a DPL statement on
his user page to see which pages still required content.  Unfortunately,
we can't get this to work, so I could use some help.  As it stands, the
query is:

<DPL>
  titlematch = %/Kdenlive/Manual/%
  namespace = Main
  include = *
  includematch = /ToDo/
  resultsheader = KDEnlive pages containing the string "ToDo"
  format = ,\n* [[%PAGE%|%TITLE%]]\n,,
</DPL>

I made a test page at
http://userbase.kde.org/Kdenlive/Manual/Projects_and_Files/Project but
it isn't being picked out by the query.  What am I missing?

Our version is 1.8.9 running on Mediawiki 1.17.  We have noticed at
times that DPL queries are not picking up all possible results, so any
suggestions for relevant reading would also be appreciated.  Thanks.

Anne