[Mediawiki-l] Problems Installing mediawiki

Chung Kin Mong victormong at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:18:33 UTC 2011

Hi Platonides,

Thank you very much for your help. I followed your direction and find
the "error_log" in /var/log/apache2 where it reveals the permission of
the "/w" directory is drwxr-xr-x.

After I changed it to "0777" (I don't know if that is the right
values, please confirm) and then the "main page" appeared, million
thanks!

Best regards,

Victor