[Mediawiki-l] problem with FCKeditor

olivier_levillain olivier_levillain at coface.com
Thu Sep 15 06:44:02 UTC 2011

Hello John,
My Wiki is configured for edition by autoconfirmed users (and it works fine in standard wikiText editor with the wikiEditor Extension).
Extension:FCKeditor just worked fine in 1.15 but didn't work anymore after upgrading to 1.17 even when installing the latest version.
I also tried Extension:WYSIWYG but with no results. Still do not have any link to start the rich editor and, as I wrote in a previous mail, when I configure it to start automatically, I can't see any toolbar but my wikiText is transformed into HTML...
I'm pretty sure this is a javascript problem as I added some "alert" traces in the initEditor hook that should be started on page load but I never go through them.

Olivier