[Mediawiki-l] problem with FCKeditor

Henny Savenije webmaster at henny-savenije.pe.kr
Tue Sep 13 09:34:48 UTC 2011

At 05:33 PM 9/13/2011, you wrote:
>Thank you Jim,
>
>I tried the r81394 release but it still does not open.
>
>Meanwhile, I discovered the WYSIWYG editor
>(http://smwforum.ontoprise.com/smwforum/index.php/Download#MEDIAWIKI_EXTENSIONS)
>which is the continuation of the FCKeditor extension but on
>CKeditor. I also tried it but it does not work either.
>
>The extension is loade and when I set
>$wgDefaultUserOptions['riched_start_disabled'] to false, the
>extension does not start (meaning I do not see any toolbar) but the
>wikiText is automatically transformed into HTML in the basic editor
>window ! When $wgDefaultUserOptions['riched_start_disabled'] = 1, I
>can see anything different than the standard wikitext editor window
>(no link to start the rich editor)

I get a blank page when I installed the Ckeditor. The wiki editor
isn't particularly great FCSKEditor worked fine but indeed not anymore.

                  _   _
                 (o) (o)
      oOOO----(_)----OOOo---
Henny (Lee Hae Kang)
-----------------------------
http://www.henny-savenije.pe.kr Portal to all my sites
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Feel free
to discover Korea with Hendrick Hamel (1653-1666)
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/indexk2.htm In Korean
http://www.hendrick-hamel.henny-savenije.pe.kr/Dutch In Dutch
http://www.vos.henny-savenije.pe.kr Frits Vos Article about Witsen
and Eibokken and his first Korean-Dutch dictionary
http://www.cartography.henny-savenije.pe.kr (in English) Korea
through Western Cartographic eyes
http://www.hwasong.henny-savenije.pe.kr Hwasong the fortress in Suwon
http://www.oldKorea.henny-savenije.pe.kr Old Korea in pictures