[Mediawiki-l] problem with FCKeditor

olivier_levillain olivier_levillain at coface.com
Tue Sep 13 08:33:39 UTC 2011

Thank you Jim,

I tried the r81394 release but it still does not open.

Meanwhile, I discovered the WYSIWYG editor (http://smwforum.ontoprise.com/smwforum/index.php/Download#MEDIAWIKI_EXTENSIONS) which is the continuation of the FCKeditor extension but on CKeditor. I also tried it but it does not work either.

The extension is loade and when I set $wgDefaultUserOptions['riched_start_disabled'] to false, the extension does not start (meaning I do not see any toolbar) but the wikiText is automatically transformed into HTML in the basic editor window ! When $wgDefaultUserOptions['riched_start_disabled'] = 1, I can see anything different than the standard wikitext editor window (no link to start the rich editor)

Olivier Levillain, (1425)