[Mediawiki-l] problem with FCKeditor

olivier_levillain olivier_levillain at coface.com
Mon Sep 12 06:43:10 UTC 2011

Thank you Jeff for this information.

I have two remarks :

1) the FCKeditore page states that there is a version for mediawiki 1.16 and newer (http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:FCKeditor_%28Official%29#MediaWiki_1.16_and_newer) but I can't have it working

2) I installed wikiEditor and it works fine but I'm worried for my users as it's not a real wysywyg editor anymore as FCKeditor was...

So if anybody has a hint to get FCKeditor working, I'd really appreciate...

Best regards,
Olivier Levillain, (1425)