[Mediawiki-l] Newbie Question

John W Foster jfoster81747 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 22:05:34 UTC 2011

OK!! That did the trick. I finally decided to make a backup, drop the
new unpopulated database, creat a new one & do the command line import
that you suggested. i also found some docs online that said to do
exactly as you suggested. Now its all working. Got to clean up some of
the configs for mediawiki & install a few extensions but at least its
working & seems OK. Thanks!!!!!