[Mediawiki-l] Problems Installing mediawiki

Chung Kin Mong victormong at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 09:46:13 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Forget about the "download data-dump problem" as I have download
another data-dump file from a different pc.

As for the "blank screen", I think I have installed php because when I
type in "apt-get install php5" the pc reply with "php5 is already the
newest version". And the output of "uname -a" is as follow (just in
case if someone asked);

Linux A70 2.6.38-11-generic #48-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jul 29 19:05:14 UTC
2011 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Best regards,

Victor Mong