[Mediawiki-l] uploading broken

Bastian Timmermann bastian.timmermann at innogames.de
Thu Sep 1 13:19:37 UTC 2011

Ah another idea.

Sorry for double posting.

This error message means, that you have a jpg file with a .png ending
for example. With linux the file command will give you the right type
and you can change the suffix. No idea how to do it in windows

Bastian

InnoGames GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Eike Klindworth, Hendrik Klindworth, Michael Zillmer
Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 108973
USt-ID: DE264068907

Harburger Schloßstr. 28 (Channel 4) - 21079 Hamburg
Tel +49 40 788 9335-68
Fax +49 40 788 9335-22

http://www.innogames.de - bastian.timmermann at innogames.de
Die Stämme <http://www.die-staemme.de> - The West