[Mediawiki-l] 2 domains on 1 Installtion?

Daniel Friesen lists at nadir-seen-fire.com
Fri Oct 28 18:22:07 UTC 2011

MediaWiki is already perfectly capable of being run from multiple domains.
Just install it and don't set a specific $wgServer.
The rest is just config of your webserver or shared host, which is out of
the scope of any web application.

It's already possible and there's nothing MediaWiki needs to fix. Last I
checked it's worse with WordPress because there are cases where WordPress
will insert the domain name into stuff that goes into the database and you
end up with that hardcoded in your content.