[Mediawiki-l] {{Safeubst| issues

John W. Foster jfoster81747 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 15:14:17 UTC 2011

I,m running Mediawiki 1.17 and its working fine except I'm still getting
requests for Template:Safesubst from some pages that I've borrowed and
installed from other wikis, primarily Wikipedia. According to my
research the version that I have installed is supposed to 'natively'
understand that this is not a "Template: " call. This is my second
request for help for this issue on this list. If there is anyone that
can assist, even with another list address or any idea of how to cure
this....please mail me.
Thanks!
John